WE ARE HIRING!
Our small team is growing fast. We are actively looking for PHP experts, designers, HTML5/CSS3 programmers all with minimum 1 year experience. If you are interested in working at Media6, please send us your CV to email@example.com and let us know how you can make a difference at Media6.
- Strong skills in HTML5; CSS3;
- Responsive design & Knowledge of Jquery, Bootstrap; Foundation and other frameworks is preferred.
- Ability to code pixel perfect PSD to HTML; rendering correctly in all major browsers on major platforms.
- Collaborate with BackEnd Developers to integrate with Opensource CMS & Ecommerce Good understanding of web standards; CSSbased design; crossbrowser compatibility.
- Think out of the box and sharp analytical mind Keeping uptodate with recent technological and software developments.
- Being able to work alone or with a team. Being able to work to strict deadlines.
As a WordPress Developer you will be responsible for creating exceptional websites.
Experience: Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the relevant field
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing new sites using WordPress
- Develop, modify and enhance WordPress Plugins
- Custom Plugin development
- Custom theme development from PSD to WordPress
- Must be proficient in HTML/CSS and responsive.
- Customizing and maintaining existing sites
- Designing layout and implementing templates for web applications, creating and integrating rich multimedia content.
We are looking for right candidates to work as PHP Web developer Trainee (Internship cum Placement Program)
- Get training on web technology
- Work with experienced team on live project.
- Get mentorship from expert Web developers.
- Get hired upon successful completion of internship.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Independent Contributor with hands on technical delivery of assigned tasks and projects.
- Should provide valuable solutions and innovation in the area of work being assigned.
- Strong in collaborating effectively with the team.
- Quick learner – positive attitude to work under ambiguous situations.
- Should be self-learner as well as quick learner.
- Should have a strong knowledge of OOPS.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle.